Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Imagination worksheets



According to the GenkiEnglish.net program (which I constantly use for my lessons), imagination and creativity are two of the most important skills when learning to chop up and re-build English phrases you know into new and useful sentences. Imagination Worksheets that really help kids explore, think and come up with new and original ideas.

Usually I print imagination worksheets from the internet or draw them by myself. I truly like this activity because it calms young children, makes them explore the flashcards in order to draw something interesting and fun. In addition, this activity develops fine motor skills, thinking of colours, prepares for writing.

Usually at the end of the lesson I give the imagination sheets “to go” in order to show the drawings to the child’s family members or peers.
Here are some examples you could do by yourself entertaining your kid at summer time.
Here you can draw whatever your heart desires. I have some examples for you:
Fruits and vegetables, food:
 
 My breakfast

 My favourite pizza
Easter egg hunt:


Ice cream, what could be better! This is the most exciting sheet for children so far! The draw their beloved treats and garnish them whatever they like!

Handprints or footprints are amazing activities for you young children! Trace your child’s prints and decorate them by colouring or gluing construction paper or even egg shells.

Superhero! Imagine you are a superhero and invent your own emblem on your T-shirt!


Santa Clause and Snowman for Christmas time!

Stimulate your child’s imagination with these creative play activities! Enjoy!

Regards,
Inna














No comments:

Post a Comment